Olympia De Castro: Publications and Presentations
Below are some of Olympia’s contributions to research and publications:
- A Guide to Measuring Small Business Financial Health – Financial Health Network (formerly CFSI). This report seeks to provide small businesses with resources to achieve financial health and fulfill their integral role as an engine of economic growth.
- Gender Lens Investing: A Primer for College and University Endowments – The Intentional Endowment Network (IEN) together with Catalyst at Large. This primer introduces educational endowments to the concept of GLI and explains why such an investment approach aligns with the missions of most educational institutions, as well as the fiduciary duties of their endowments.
- Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) – The Navigating Impact Project. The Navigating Impact Project is where the GIIN, together with experts in different investment themes, identify best practices, research, and recommended metrics for each investment theme.
- WSJ MetLife Foundation – Bridging the Entrepreneurial Gender Gap
- IFC – Scaling-Up SME Access to Financial Services in the Developing World